Yankees Get Clemens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    holy shit we have 3 pitchers . I mean 3 real pitchers.
    I agree Tommy. I think this pitching staff is gonna be awesome. Problem is, we need a bullpen. We suck in the bullpen.

You know how I feel about Proctor (although I got renew respect for him for blasting that Seattle hitter, And he did it with a fastball..., no pussy curve :ROTF: ).

We'll see how it goes......
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
      Mark (grabbing your shoulders and shaking you).... get a hold of yourself, you're a Yankee fan and we need as many as we can get here on this board filled with them.........uh........Boston dudes......
      Heh - well aint it the truth. Ive been grumpy with them since they signed arod, the preening loser. Give me someone who can hit even 1 single tater when it matters. Rather have Beckett than Clemens. There wont be any wild card from the east this year. Win the division or watch the WS on TV. Them Yanks.... I dunno. I dont think they have kept pace. Boston won it all 2 years ago and they are a much better team now.

Comment

Originally posted by markb View Post
        they are a much better team now.
        Up till now Mark......................:ROTF: :ROTF:

The number 8 horse held the lead for 3/4's of the race at the Kentucky Derby. Then it was gone.
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

we got tortured today 14-2, but whatcan you do? we won the series and if we continue to win 2 of 3 we'll be fine. I hate day games all of a sudden.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey what is the deal with A-Rod having to try to tag out that guys crotch instead of just easily tagging his leg or foot? That would have been a easy out if his thoughts weren't elsewhere.
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Roooooooogerrrrrrrr.....Rooooogerrrrrrrr.....
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
              X