Anyone feel guilty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone feel guilty?

... that you are browsing/posting on the forums while infact you should be working? I do! But I dont do anything about it. :ROTF:
    Sam

No, I can do more than two things at once.

Comment

It's called multi-tasking. I don't feel guilty at all.
      My work gets done.
      -Rick

Comment

It's the guilt that results from purchasing more stuff (GAS) that sometimes worries me more...... it's a result of Damn this forum.
        sigpic

Comment

I only feel guilty about not having the money to afford a new guitar every month so I can post lots of pix on this site.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

As long as the work gets done on time and kicks ass like mine always does, Who cares
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

My work gets done too, but one thing I've seen... at least in software engineering...there's always more work to be done. I got my build problems all sorted out, written all my code... I can literally "push" a button and everything runs smoothly. But there's builds in Orlando that are handled by different people in my team that does not nearly work that way. I could be working on that, helping that guy out...even though they have not asked for it. I feel guilty that I am not doing "more" than what I am supposed to do.
              Sam

Comment

I'm the boss so I do the usual....... check email....... jump on the JCF.......... 2 hour lunch...... check email........... jump on the JCF......... leave early. There's an acronym in the Air Force - RHIP (Rank Has Its Privileges). That's right ladies and gentlemen...... your tax dollars hard at work. :ROTF:
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
                    I'm the boss so I do the usual....... check email....... jump on the JCF.......... 2 hour lunch...... check email........... jump on the JCF......... leave early. There's an acronym in the Air Force - RHIP (Rank Has Its Privileges). That's right ladies and gentlemen...... your tax dollars hard at work. :ROTF:
                    I'm sure you busted your hump to earn your rank... party on I say!
                    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                      My work gets done too, but one thing I've seen... at least in software engineering...there's always more work to be done. I got my build problems all sorted out, written all my code... I can literally "push" a button and everything runs smoothly. But there's builds in Orlando that are handled by different people in my team that does not nearly work that way. I could be working on that, helping that guy out...even though they have not asked for it. I feel guilty that I am not doing "more" than what I am supposed to do.
                      What happens there is you'll do the other guy's work for him, and it'll be so good he'll get a promotion over you because he's got something on your boss and you don't. Then, he'll fire you for insubbordination when you call him out and refuse to do all his work for him (as a matter of fact, I HAVE seen this happen before! )

Don't fall for it - keep browsing the JCF!!!
                      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

I have already been assigned the work that he started like a year ago and never completed... yikes!
                        Sam

Comment

guilt is a bag of bricks I tossed across the street many years ago. Fukk it.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I do feel a little guilty sometimes - but more about the 2 1/2 hours I ditched today to go watch Spiderman 3!
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                            X