Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange weekend at the hotel but ended very cool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange weekend at the hotel but ended very cool.

I manage a hotel. This weekend we hosted the N.L.A. (National Leather Association). This is for those of you that are into bondage, S&M, Boot Worship, spanking, etc.
    Needless to say, we had quite a variety of folks here. I got to go into the vendor area where they were selling some "wares"..interesting.
    I must say this is one of the BEST groups I have had here. Learned quite a bit along the way. We couldn't go the classes, we didn't register in advance. There were very informative classes on how to inflict pain, w/o acutally injuring your partner etc..all with demonstrations..
    I just can't express how great they were. No problems, were very helpful to me and my staff..and were TONS of fun.
    Not sure why I'm telling you guys this..except this was just one hell of a weekend. Hope they come back next year. Great group of folks.

Pics? Will you now be an advocate of play piercing? All naughty girls need a spanking if they wish a new pair of shoes.

OK, back to Positivist and Interpretivist research involving my students studying English abroad.

Comment

I own a pair of leather Pants
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

are you hinting around something?
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
          are you hinting around something?
          Uhm, no..but after re-reading my post I could see how that looks :ROTF:

Comment

I am into black leather shoes.

Comment

Best shoes I ever had were 3rd year black leather pumps, orange pump. Like Nique'
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Ya'll sound hell bent for leather

Comment

Heh heh heh heh...ball gag.....heh heh heh
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think I need to get my nipples pierced again!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      In the voice of butt head...You said ball gag, uh huh, uh huh.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I'll have pictures of fishnets and thigh high biits in my head all day now!
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Welcome to the world of sexual deviance, now get out and get some!

In years to come you'll look back and think "remember when I used to think being adventurous was sticking my finger up her arse?". The world is your oyster now, there's sooooooooooooooo much fun to be had. Don't be ashamed, revel in it. So many people are too uptight to even contemplate trying some BDSM, let alone going to a fetish fair and meeting some perves, getting some kit, tips, info.
                          Remember it's not all about causing excruciating pain, it's about endorphin release.

Happiness is a well smacked arse.

Oh, and for the Brits, try the Brum Bizarre Bizaar, 3rd Sunday of every month, loadsa pervy stuff and fellow deviants. It's a joy to take a novice girl and see her eyes nearly pop out when she catches sight of something filthy.
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            ............ anal beads..........
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

All I'll say is that the KittyCatClub in Munich is one hell of a night out!
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X