It's over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
    What is it? Well, me and my girl/fiancee(sp?) for the last four years, first love and all, the whole shabang, called it quits today. She was the one who "manned up" in the end so to speak, and told it as it was. And I'm proud of her for that. The last two years we've been living together more than being together . I guess we just grew apart in the end, and I guess I knew it inside too.. We're still good friends, we'll always have a special place in each others hearts. And she'll still be going to see Ozzy with me this summer
    So all drama-rama aside, the good news is I'll be spending a lot more time playing guitar from now on, going to concerts, completing my education and just spending more time trying to find myself and be a better man.

Let's keep rockin'!
    If you are still friends I guess that means she is now a bootie call. Thats a good thing.

Comment

Horns you are a crude SOB....... I love ya man!! I ran into my ex and asked her what the hell happened to you?Her husband looked dumbfounded and I walked away feeling like I ruled the world.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

There´s good and bad to everything ... well not really, but you know what I mean. Yoe win something, you loose something.

The thread brought memories to my mind of a breakup in 1998 after four years. I thank god this happened ... Gosh, that was ugly ...

Comment

Dude, it's really good that you ended your relationship and still are good friends, BUT, if you ask me, friendship with an ex gf will never be TRUE friendship, cos it's love aged into friendship. In any case, now you have to complete your education, play your guitars and... GO OUT CHASING THE GODDAMMIT NORVEGIAN CHICKS!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
            Personally I don't even talk to any of my EX's.

Matt

I heard that.

Comment

Working...
            X