Holy Crap! Valerie Bertinelli Ate Wolfgang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blindmuddy View Post
    You could tell she had major fat potential all the way back to One Day at a Time. She was always cute but you could always see the major blow up coming.
    +1 and all that great Italian cooking from Mama doesn't help either!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Always, always check the ankles. They don't lie. Val's don't look too thick, but always remember nature never builds anything that is not intended for use.

Vass

Comment

I would hit it, but if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't tell anyone about it.

Insert Moped Joke here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
          As a kid that always thought she was hot.

I was like wow, look what you get when you're a rock guitarist like Eddie. You get THAT sort of babe! That's what I want!

Now look at them both... Time sure can have an effect...

I think Val got the best end of the stick tho... You can always lose weight. Ya can't lose ugly...
          Think about it... while he was drinking, drugging, smoking and getting cancer, she was eating her frustrations away, because as everybody knows, you can't talk to Eddie when he's "in a mood".

I always thought they were a narcissistic couple back in the day, they looked almost alike. I think they were each other's "fuck myself" fantasy.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
            Just go to the general forum and click on the thread showing many of our JCF members. Not only are there fat fucks, but ugly fucks as well. Need I say more?
            LMAO, that thread is a horror show of ugly!
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I'd still hit it.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
              X