I'm all "ADVIL"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm all "ADVIL"

I just saw that Ad and that just takes the cake. Why fuck around with a bunch of OTC pain-killers that are probably killing you? ADVIL will take all those various pains away. What a bunch of pussies. The pain will go away all by itself. Honest.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

But then how will all the pharmaceutical companies directors put ciabatta on the table! You wouldn't want them to starve would you?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

SIDE EFFECTS: The most common side effects from ibuprofen (Advil) are rash, ringing in the ears, headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, constipation and heartburn.

Ibuprofen (Advil) may cause ulceration of the stomach or intestine, and the ulcers may bleed. Sometimes, ulceration and bleeding can occur without abdominal pain, and black tarry stools, weakness, and dizziness upon standing (orthostatic hypotension) may be the only signs of a problem. NSAIDs reduce the flow of blood to the kidneys and impair function of the kidneys.

Yeah, no issues there....

Comment

I live with pain.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Actually, at 56. I don't have many. When I do if I have a ache or pain, I just live with it until it goes away. It's easy. You pill poppers. Now, this is an OTC, "I'm a whiney ass in pain person" This has nothing to do with people that have "real pain".

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
          SIDE EFFECTS: The most common side effects from ibuprofen (Advil) are ringing in the ears,
          What, now?

abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea,

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You kids just keep pumping that shit. Me, if I hurt, I hurt and get over it. The whole OTC remedy is a bunch of BS. Let it alone. If you haven't gone up 3 days and down 5 days with a "Bug" or a pain, then you might start thinking about it. My dau-in-law pumps her kids, including a 10 month baby, with Tylenol and all kinds of BS,

Comment

Working...
            X