Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am....speechless. Rush slander inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am....speechless. Rush slander inside.

From "FOX411", the gossip column written by Roger Friedman (I know, I know, I'm pathetic):

"Rush is back. The big hair, fake falsetto heavy metal group that made the 1980s so irrelevant musically sold 84,000 copies for Atlantic Records last week with a new album called "Snakes & Arrows." Never underestimate the low standards of the buying public, I guess. Journey, Poison, shoulder pads and perms shouldn't be too far behind at this rate."

Marvel comics began in 1939 under a different name before becoming the comic book giant brand in 1961. Started by Stan Lee, Steve Ditko and Jack Kirby, the brand is synonymous with characters such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Black Panther and more. The Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment in 2009 following a slew of successful connected movies that make up the ongoing “Avengers” franchise.

Wha.....what the fack? What the facking fack? WHAT????? It's one thing not to know ANYTHING about the music you're commenting on. But to BASH them, and not just bash, but declare them everything that is wrong with an entire DECADE, **AND BE COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT ALMOST EVERY DESCRIPTIVE YOU WRITE*** is laughable.

This guy gets PAID for this, kiddies. Nice gig.

No way to contact this guy that I can see- But what an utterly clueless dolt.

Vass

What the fuck... it'd be nice if he listened to the album, or knew shit about rush.

*shakes head*

Comment

What a tool. He probably listens to Anne Murray.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Wow, I'd like to knock the shit out of him.
        My Main Rig:
        '87 Charvel Model 4A
        Peavey KB100 amp
        Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
        '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
        '05 Ibanez RG320FM
        '86 Ovation Pinnacle
        '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
        '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Roger Freidman is a fukkin gossip columnist.

you won't find much more feminine men than that, that don't have hairy balls banging against their chin.

he doesn't know shit about music.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Ehh, prolly nothig better to write about that day. Sorta sucks, even if I do think Rush is extremely irritating...

Comment

He calls George Lucas a genius, that says it all. He must be 9 years old.............

Comment

Hey... George is a genius...just not as of late... like the past 15 years or so.

But yea... calling Rush a big hair, heavy metal band is laughable at best.
                  -Rick

Comment

Hey if Jethro Tull can be one, why not Rush....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                      Hey if Jethro Tull can be one, why not Rush....
                      That was sooooooo bad.
                      My wife and I remember when they won for best heavy metal band.
                      I almost hurt myself from laughing so hard.
                      -Rick

Comment

I don't think I'l lose any sleep over this one, and I love old Rush. The guys a pole rider, who cares.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah, if I hear "a sayelsman!!" eminating from Geddy again, I'll hurl...

Old stuff is ok.

Weird, I like King Diamond but hate Geddy Lee... Must be the vibe...

Comment

Rush rulz! My all time favorite! Yet they still have song that I don't like! But ya that news fucker should choke on his own cock!!
                            I love admins!

Comment

No better way to get people to look at your gossip column than to create gossip people are going to have to see to believe. Maybe he's a shock columist.
                              At least he didn't call em nappy headed music salesmen.

Comment

Working...
                              X