Guitars from ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    This is what I have been looking for for a long time.
    Just the right thickness to prop up your couch?

Comment

You don't even want to see a pic of my couch.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        Well, if it's a "PRO" set up, my hearing is way off.:ROTF: And it is not. This wasn't a fett "Deal". Not at $300. This is what I have been looking for for a long time.
        Right man, but I'm saying, maybe they forgot to do the setup; apparently they did. So if you call them up and complain, considering that they DID promise a pro setup and did NOT deliver it, that's legitimate grounds for a complaint. They will probably issue you a partial refund rather than fight about it.

I bought a Marshall head through Ebay once and it arrived DOA. I called the seller up (a store) and told him, then said I had a little electronics repair shop down the street that would do a free diagnostic, or would they prefer I just send it back to them? They said do the diagnostic and if it could be fixed for $65, the actual labor for 1 hour, then do it.

The shop found a couple of bad solder joints from shipment and redid them and the amp worked fine.

Unfortunately it was a Mosfet Lead 100 and sounded like utter crap! I should have sent it back, but at least it was easy enough to resell.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I see your point. Lerx. But, I didn't overpay for the 'tar. Half the fun of getting a "new" guitar:ROTF: is getting it to work the way you want it.

Comment

you're no fun anymore, Fett! But hey, if you're happy that's cool.

Besides, you probably already left them a positive feedback and lost your leverage, right? :ROTF:

Ah well, it IS a nice guitar if you've been specifically wanting one like that, and a regular setup was all you needed. I just figure that at some point someone is going to put the work on you, so karnically get yours in too! Not that I'm cynical or anything...
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm not cynical at all. I'm just old enough to have been fucked every which way but loose. If I get 80% of what I expect, I'm happy.

Comment

Buy cheap and don't believe everything you read in an auction and you will be happy 90% of the time on ebay. Congrats fett for getting your tele.

Comment

Now this is a fett deal

$109.00 plus shipping

Comment

I really thought about getting one. Do you own one?

Comment

Not yet, but soon I'm all about cheep guitars and the finish on this one is cool. I like the dark color of the neck

I know someone that bought a couple of the SX guitars and they both came in boxes with Washburn on them. They appeared to be how they came and of fair quality. I wonder if they are made by or for Washburn?
                      Last edited by FATKAT; 05-11-2007, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X