Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Jr. Leaving DEI

http://www.wral.com/sports/nascar/story/1402820/
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

This news sucks

Comment

I hope he goes to RCR

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
        I hope he goes to RCR
        I believe he will end up there,and Bud will follow right along...
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I'd love to see him drive for RCR. Especially in a black #3 Monte Carlo.
          My Main Rig:
          '87 Charvel Model 4A
          Peavey KB100 amp
          Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
          '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
          '05 Ibanez RG320FM
          '86 Ovation Pinnacle
          '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
          '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

I hate it but more power to him-He's his own man and knows whats best for himself and his legacy-Now being my favorite driver what am I going to do with everything thats red and has a number 8 on it? j/k I happy and tell him to go for it and bring me 8 Championships!!

Comment

If Budweiser doesn't go with him. what will all the YayHoos in Talladega throw at Jeff Gordon? Goodwrenches?
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
                If Budweiser doesn't go with him. what will all the YayHoos in Talladega throw at Jeff Gordon? Goodwrenches?
                :ROTF: Fro the record, I think that was at NASCAR in general for the crap they've pulled and how it seems they favor Hendrick teams. As for where Junior goes, I could also see Ginn Racing. They've got a good program, and with Mark onboard he could maybe learn how to be a half decent driver. Not that I dislike the guy, I think hes just waaaaaay over rated, but he still has a lot of potential, he just hasn't rellay had anyone to help him make use of it.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                  I hope he goes to RCR
                  do they offer unlimited pork rinds as part of the contract rider?
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Dale jr who?Whats a number 8?
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

There has been an ongoing soap opera around Jr. and DEI and family and BS and more BS. In the old days, they would just gone out behind the barn and duked it out.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Dale jr who?Whats a number 8? You know when you look thru binoculars and there is shoe polish on the eye pieces and you rotate your head sideways to look under that short skirt?? That 8

Comment

Fett-It would have been a different program if Sr. was still alive. Now it's TEI

Comment

Yeah, she's the one. And dad is dead. And Jr is looking to whine. Oh, I mean win. That was a freeflow comment.
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Whats a DEI?
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X