Heaven and Hell tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven and Hell tonight!

Hell yeah, Im definetly psyched to see this! Especially looking forward to seeing Megadeth for the first time. Ive already seen Dio, and Sabbath, so itll be cool to see them both together.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Have fun. Be sure to get there in time for Machine Head. I wasn't too into their music, but they have a shit load of aggression to unleash!
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Awesome, wish they were coming to Florida... Enjoy the show!

Comment

They're here tomorrow night... Impressive that they can tear that down and get it here and set up back up by tomorrow eve...

Or is it likely they have two setups?

Comment

Wow... just wow! Everyone kicked so much fucking ass tonight! Ill write up a review tomorrow, got a few things to do before bed. But I will say this... alot of young bands could learn from these guys... H&H were up there playing for 1 hour and 45 minutes STRAIGHT... NO BREAKS. Then a short 2 minute break and a 2 song encore. Just non-stop ass kicking. And Iommis tone was fucking unreal... best live tone Ive ever heard, period.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yea the show was pretty uber. I hate crowd surfers though...

Comment

We need a long review!
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Iommi always kicked ass with Sabbath over many times I've seen them with Ozzy (5 or 6 or so, I've lost count..)
                He's so calm and mellow when he plays. We were always 6th row on Iommi's side of the stage so I got to watch him up close.

I would like to see Iommi with Dio, but ain't gonna happen this time around for me.
                DK2M
                Fender Strat (Made in USA)
                Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top

Comment

Working...
                X