No announcement yet.

It has been 16 years today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Anniversary! and congratulations on finding that hard to find good woman. You are a lucky man.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

I know how fortunate you are. When you find the "One", it's a a keeper. Now, if she only had a Floyd. Congrats and keep it up.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

congrats and glad to hear you had a great day Alvin!

Comment

Hey man, that's great to hear..and congrats to a wonderful life that you both share.

I too am very lucky, and it will be 20 years of marriage this November for me and mine..it goes by so fast..

.I would do it again without a doubt!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks everyone. We had a wonderful dinner and evening together.

Bill, Wow, 20 years! That is awesome man. Here's to another 20 for you and your wife. And, you are right in saying that it goes by fast. Even faster with the kids.

Alvin
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I have been 12 years this October!!
              Great marriage!!!!!!!

Comment

Beautiful, my friend, I hope you have a happy and everlasting marriage. On the 27th of this month it will have been 18 years for Lisa and I and I couldn't be happier -
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  I know how fortunate you are. When you find the "One", it's a a keeper. Now, if she only had a Floyd. Congrats and keep it up.

I've been laughing to this all day since last night :ROTF:
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

You guys are lucky I've been cheated on once and walked out on once.Women can be so mean and cruel.I'm happy you guys have made it work.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                    X