Happy Mothers Day to all you fathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mothers Day to all you fathers

Happy Mothers Day to all you dads who at one time or another had to become Mom, either for a day, a weekend or for years. I raised my boys for 9 years alone before plunging back in to the matrimonial scene.

I found the toughest part about being a mom, was trying to get those damn high heel shoes on....... .

No............I take that back, it was my (now 24yo ) son, I couldv'e killed the little bastard back then.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Thanks man,

I've raised mine alone (with lots of help from my parents) since he was 2, and really since he was born. He's 17 and quite the kick ass dude.

There's a few of us here it seems...

Comment

thanks don, and happy muthas day to you and cleve! i'd say that the toughest part for me was the nursing. fuck, that hurt.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey, who says guys can't come thru in a pinch.
        We can handle it, right! You know Cleve, I forgot to mention my parents, cause without them it wouldn't of been as smooth, ...............damn, I feel like I'm taking too much credit for myself after you mentioned parents. :ROTF:

Sully, I raised them all to be Yankee fans.................and not one of them is a Yankee fan....................I failed!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post

Sully, I raised them all to be Yankee fans...
          Admitting to child abuse on mother's day is pretty low, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
            Sully, I raised them all to be Yankee fans...
            Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
            Admitting to child abuse on mother's day is pretty low, pal.
            What's sadder is the fact that he failed. What a mother! :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey, i wouldv'e thought most of you would of said I succeeded because they didn't. :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
              X