Info-world distactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info-world distactions

Turns out that Donnie is at a baseball game with his mom with the baseball bat. (Clue:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: ). Does anyone just unplug the world and just do the immediate something or does there always have to be the "Outside" interruption? This whole having to be tuned in shit will just makes everyone crazy.
    Last edited by fett; 05-13-2007, 05:05 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

How many boxes of wine have you had???
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

So you guys can't go somewhere like a baseball game or the park or a picnic without having to be connected? I'm sure glad I can and I feel sorry for those that don't think they can.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I was talking about this with some friends the other day. There is not much being "in the moment" anymore, that's for sure, and the concept is foreign to kids especially. Might as well just have the fucking chip implants now. I try to restrict my multi-tasking to just work, but it's hard to just flip that mindset on & off like a switch. It creeps into other areas real easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
          How many boxes of wine have you had???
          :ROTF: :ROTF:
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I don't own a laptop OR a cell phone. So I do have a real life (heh).
            When I work out, play tennis, perform at a gig, ride my motorcycle, etc etc I'm not worried about the online thing. I WOULD like to have real time traffic screen in my car though, that'd rock and is probably not far away. I think Acura has the option is a couple of their models.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I like being connected...

Comment

I don't own a laptop and rarely use my cellphone. If I want to be connected I will sit at my desktop. I prefer to interact with people face to face as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
                X