Unleash the fury!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a basically whupped motor...

"The car will start and run but Tim recommends that it not be driven till the proper repairs are made. Tim recommends that the motor be rebuilt."

IE: Yngwie beat the crap out it...

Be cool to have a car title listing YJM as previous owner tho, haha...

Comment

Just something you can put on the wall, like some collectors do with guitars..

Comment

Album sales must be slumping if he's resorted to selling his junk.
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

This is totally off the charts gay. It would have been 1000x cooler if he had written a normal text instead of bragging about the coolness and then just put his name as seller. Much more elite, much less flamingly homosexual.

Comment

Looks cool, but the engine rebuilt on that would probably cost as much as the car at its current price ($16k). Though would that even need a rebuild? Maybe, I'm no car expert. That said, at 53k, even for a Ferrari, isn't that a sign the engine probably wasn't the most taken care of? Its 18 years, but never heard of a car with 53k miles needing a rebuild.

Comment

A cylinder losing compression is a definite issue. I spose some hack-ish type would repair that if all the rest are fine and stuff seeems "ok", throwing rings on that cylinder and honing it.

Typically, if you're going in to fix that, you do it a bit better. Minimally, you'd get the block cleaned and honed (only 53k hope it wouldn't need bored) and re-ring and bearing it. I'd call that pretty much minimal service on that car.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                Looks cool, but the engine rebuilt on that would probably cost as much as the car at its current price ($16k). Though would that even need a rebuild? Maybe, I'm no car expert. That said, at 53k, even for a Ferrari, isn't that a sign the engine probably wasn't the most taken care of? Its 18 years, but never heard of a car with 53k miles needing a rebuild.

Maybe he put it in first gear going 200 (mph or km/h doesn't matter) or something
                I did that once going 70 km/h accidentally putting it in first and the engine wasn't happy . I Didn't blow it luckily but it won't have done any good either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post

IE: Yngwie beat the crap out it...

Be cool to have a car title listing YJM as previous owner tho, haha...
                  On Point!!
                  you know he tore that shit up!

Comment

Working...
                  X