Who else buys used clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else buys used clothes?

There has to be someone other than I that does it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Only "vintage" concert shirts...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Those are always on my list.

Comment

I ripped the ass out of a pair of jeans at work and there was a goodwill a couple blocks away, So I tied a sweatshirt around my waist and walked over there, I got a nice pair of levi's for like 5 bucks, but in general I don't buy used clothes, I have way more clothes than I need.
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

My ex-wife loved going to those places, she'd find all sorts of new stuff with tags and was always looking around. Sorta like a hobby for her...

Comment

There are 3 reasons I do. 1. I am a cheap bastard. 2. It's hard to find Big-Tall shit at stores. and 3. I can buy really good quality shit that I could never afford if I had to pay retail. Like two pairs of Dockers 44X34 for $2.16. I got a mint my size Pendleton shirt for $1.85.

Comment

Yuck!!!!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

OH. What was I thinking? I should have gone to Macy's and paid $26 for a pair of Dockers. And while I was there I should have bought an XXXL Tall shirt for $40. If they had them. Oh, and size 15 New Balance shoes for $95. If they had them. I would rather spend 99 cents for the Dockers, $1.00 for the shirt and $7 for the shoes. And then use the savings to buy another "Cheap Guitar".
                Last edited by fett; 05-14-2007, 05:04 PM.

Comment

My friend bought an old bright green tux from Goodwill. He wore it to homecoming.
                  My Main Rig:
                  '87 Charvel Model 4A
                  Peavey KB100 amp
                  Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                  '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                  '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                  '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                  '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                  '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

shirts - not so bad

pants - other peoples junk have been in them

Comment

You have to be selective. Seriously, I'm a big guy and they don't stock my size. I learned that years ago. I am right outside the "range". So, I let the other person pay the retail + bucks for the Big & Tall.

Comment

Seriously, doesn't it creep you out that your junk is in the same pants that someone else's junk was in?

Comment

I can't imagine Fett wearing the same clothes the "ghetto" and "gangsta" kids wear at my school.

Comment

You do know that people have probably tried on all of the pants before you in a normal store, right?

I look in places like that from time to time but I rarely find anything that I like. I'm extremely picky about my clothes... for example I went to 8 different stores in Boston to try on all of their jeans (men's and women's!) before I decided which ones to buy.

Comment

I could see the point of the "someone else's junk was here" thing, but fuck it, wash and sterilize the hell out of them and wear em.

Hey, we eat everyday off plates that someone else ate off of and use silver wear that was in someones mouth at restaurants, we generally sit on toilet seats that someone else pissed or crapped on, at the doctors, they stick camera things up yer ass that has been up a thousand others... etc etc...

I'm thinking there are worse things you could do. haha...

Don;t think I'd buy used shoes tho, hard to wash...

Oh Fett, Dockers are a lot more than $26 bucks at Macy's!

Comment

Working...
                              X