But it doesn't have shark fins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But it doesn't have shark fins

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: That pup sold for over $1,100. Here's the story. http://www.kirotv.com/news/13324305/detail.html
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Why buy a fish for $1,100? The buyer didn't catch it and it won't last long hanging on the wall either. So what's the point?
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

yeah, but look at it FLY!
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

These guys at Pike's Market are nuts. I saw them fling those suckers and it was funny as hell. Right now, it's $40/pound. Isn't fishmeat about 99% water?

Comment

Ahahaha GREAT!!
          Light Lies Trailer
          www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
          www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

Comment

And, I don't want to hear from our friends in Japan about paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for a fucking tuna.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I was at Pike's market last year. Pretty cool place. The smell reminded me of some old girlfriends

Comment

argh!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Just remember; The only difference between sweet fish and bullabase ( ) is the age of the fish. These fishies just arrived. They are virgins. They have no heads. How good does it get?:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Meh, they just sold 2 musk melons for $20,000 in Japan. This is peanuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X