X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Transformers trailer

Loved the cartoons as a kid....

This movie is going to own the world.

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

"More than meets the eyes." My 24 year old son loved that shit.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

GodOfRhythm... haha welcome back.. how ya been? Haven't seen you for ages man!
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I've been pretty good (well that's a lie, but whatever)! Yeah I neglected this site for way too long. No worries, you can all once again bask in my great spamness. :p
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'm pissed they changed Optimus Prime but still awaiting the opening.

Comment

This movie is looking good.

Comment

I wasen't a big fan, but that looks killer!

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                This movie is going to own the world.
                Heh heh, nice quote!

I'm gonna agree, although with Bay helming, it's gonna be big, dumb & loud!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i can only imagine a 6 and a half foot tall ron, walking around the movies knocking over little kids......... take a moment to think about, get a mental image.
                  "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Cool!
                    sigpic

Comment

Did anyone notice that the NEW chevy camaro makes an appearance?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                        i can only imagine a 6 and a half foot tall ron, walking around the movies knocking over little kids....
                        You spying on me?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by S-man View Post
                          Did anyone notice that the NEW chevy camaro makes an appearance?
                          Yes - Jazz and Bumblebee who "transformed" from a porsche and vw bug if I remember correctly.

I don't know what the fuck Megatron is supposed to be but probably some other GM conglomerate vehicle.

Comment

Transformers movie and I am already upset!

Well, They turned BumbleBee into a Camaro versus the VW Bug......they turned Jazz into a Pontiac when he was originally a Porsche.

This is nothing more than a 90 minute commercial for General Motors.

No Soundwave either.

But, you know what really made me mad?

They are showing some trailors on the MTV Music Awards....this chick looks under the hood of a early 70's Camaro with a horizontal Hillborn style fuel injection system and she looks at the dude and says " You have a high rise double pump carburetor."

WHAT?!?!

There is no such thing as a high rise double pump carburetor. There is a double pump carburetor and a high rise intake manifold.

This is completely pointless as the car has neither of those.

If you are making a multi-million dollar movie about CARS that turn into robots, you would think you would at least have enough sense to put a techinical advisor on the set to help with this stuff. Geesh.-Lou
                            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

That Bumble VW was the coolest when me and the kid were finding those years ago. God, I hate new movies.
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X