No announcement yet.

New Transformers trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinkin "most" of the people watching that movie could care less and won't know anyways. hehe...

Remember when they could switch the roots style blowers on and off in Road Warriors?

Comment

It doesn't matter. My son does.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Sounds like they upgraded all the cars... no big deal in my book!
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

That's BS and will lose all my sons when they hear about that. Hollywood Whores. Or Japan or whatever.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            I'm thinkin "most" of the people watching that movie could care less and won't know anyways. hehe...

Remember when they could switch the roots style blowers on and off in Road Warriors?
            Yup, I remember that.....used to laugh my butt off. Someone told me it is possible if you use a clutch system like that found on a cars AC system.

I said possible yes, but, due to the close tolerances on the vanes on the blower and the lack of compression, it probably wouldn't pull enough vacuum to suck enough air and fuel in to make it runnable.

Then you know where it goes form there....he says he has seen it done many of times....blah, blah insert more bullshit here....blah blah.

Then I say he needed a new supercharger as that one couldn't have been mechanically correct.

I guess its one of those small irritating things.
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Yeah, ya definitely won't pull enough mixture through a stopped blower to run a motor, that's for sure. haha... Way too close tolerences, hehe...

Comment

Well, if they had a real Floyd for a grill, just think of the dive bombs.:ROTF: Watch the fucking movie.

Comment

I saw the animated movie in the theaters and remember loving it. Years later I rented it on VHS and couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. Prolly check this one out on DVD.
                  please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I "grew up" on Transfomers. It can't get any better than the original. Did I tell you I hate Hollywood?:ROTF:

Comment

Hollywood = Fiction
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Hollywood= Fucking with the real thing. Remake this, you assholes. I'm on an Albertson Gibby terror.

Comment

I saw the previews - looks kickass.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                            I saw the previews - looks kickass.

I agree on the quality of the effects. Was hoping for a little more true adaption of the story, but, how often does Hollywood actually do that?-Lou
                            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                              I agree on the quality of the effects. Was hoping for a little more true adaption of the story, but, how often does Hollywood actually do that?-Lou
                              I don't know the story so...
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm looking forward to it!!!!!
                                Last edited by SGplayer; 06-04-2007, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X