No announcement yet.

New Transformers trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see where the guys who saying this is ruining Transformers are coming from because I thought the same thing about Beast Wars when that first came out (and all the other alternate stuff not released in the US) but this movie has me pumped. I learned to not associate the series with each other...I can't wait to see it, finally all the blood, guts & action I've been waiting to see Transformers bring \m/

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
      Well, I hate when they get the lingo wrong. Still, nothing was worse than all of the errors in the first "Fast and the Furious" movies. That shit made me cringe!

Mike
      I'll have to take your word - I never saw the original cartoon.....
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I saw the preview for it last weekend and it does look like it'll be pretty cool. Never was into the transformers when I was younger so the "originality" thing doesn't put a stigma on it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
          For anyone bitching about Bumblebee, give it a rest. VW wouldn't let them use the Beetle because they don't want to be associated with war, or some shit.
          Exactly, VW and Porsche were asked and poliltely declined. IIRC the gist of the answers was "We don´t want to have anything to do with war and fighting, we make cars, not guns."

Comment

Starscream is an F-22 Raptor!! *yelps with glee like a schoolboy*

Remember that Stan Bush video for "The Touch" from the original movie that was posted on the JCF some time ago?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=30BFrLl07r4

I still have some of my old Transformers toys stashed away in my basement somewhere! Along with my Ninja Turtles and GI Joes of course!

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
            Exactly, VW and Porsche were asked and poliltely declined. IIRC the gist of the answers was "We don´t want to have anything to do with war and fighting, we make cars, not guns."
            Heh, interesting to note that the first few moments of the latest Youtube trailers show them driving past the Porsche dealer lot.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNJ6S2UqsE
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
              X