I am so PUMPED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so PUMPED!

WOW! After all these years I found the right mix of guys. Don't misunderstand,ain't anyone of us more than you're average garage band wanna be superstar dreamer,But the MIX is so right!And I ain't saying we'll be the next local hero's,we don't even wanna play out more than 5 or 6 times a year. IT"S JUST SO MUCH FUCK'N FUN!!!
    Everyone in the band "gets it".
    We're an odd band,we love to take 70's AM tunes,(the ones that invoke a groan,and eye roll when they come on the radio,but still, you don't change the station and catch yourself humming along) ,then do thrash/punk/metal versions.....
    My Son is my lead vocals/bassist( what could be better than rockin' out with your kid!),The 2 other guitarist are brothers,met them while they were in a friends band,both much younger than i,and our drummer,the new guy,(After about 8 drummers in 3 years!),is my age(only mother fucker i've ever met that can play anthrax with a single kick!) and oddly it seems like he's been a best friend for decades.
    Work schedules dictate practice, and usually mean i have to come off a 12 hour shift,wait 4 hours till they get here,to have a 4 hour practice, then go do another shift. Yeah,it's a LOONG day,but ya know what, I can't wait for Saturdays.!! My face usually hurts for smiling all day!
    Seemly overnite, everything falls into place.We hooked up with a local venue thats been the "rock palace" of the area for decades and it's new owner who has been VERY cool to us,and that has opened lots of doors for us.We are recording our second demo,and unlike the first,recording is fun!!!
    But most of all, IT'S SO MUCH FUCK'N fun!
    The point of this long ramblin' post?.. ?? I don't know,.. If at first....,try,try again?.. You're never to old?....... Good things come to....?

NAAAAAAA!
    it could just be ,.. DON'T TYPE WHILE DRINKIN' JAMES BEAM!!!!
    Last edited by Harry Krisna; 05-20-2007, 03:05 AM.
    www.thejimmyhatz.com

Originally posted by Harry Krisna View Post
    DON'T TYPE WHILE DRINKIN' JAMES BEAM!!!!
    That's probably it

Comment

Congrats man!
      Light Lies Trailer
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
      www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

Comment

It sounds like fun. Are you the construction worker or the cop?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Krisna View Post
          We're an odd band,we love to take 70's AM tunes,(the ones that invoke a groan,and eye roll when they come on the radio,but still, you don't change the station and catch yourself humming along) ,then do thrash/punk/metal versions.....
          I think this is a cool idea. I've had this idea for a long time but never able to get the right people to pull it off. If you do it right, the songs will go over big with the 35-50 crowds.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
            It sounds like fun. Are you the construction worker or the cop?
            neither, "Steel mill rat"
            www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
              I think this is a cool idea. I've had this idea for a long time but never able to get the right people to pull it off. If you do it right, the songs will go over big with the 35-50 crowds.
              You're exactly right, "the drunks" love us,LOL!
              www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

Working...
              X