What's the first thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the first thing

you look at when scoping out a "Looker". There has been a lot of tragic news on the board lately. So here's a chance to lighten up a bit. I am talking about the "First" look. Me, I like the bums first. :ROTF: What say ye? You guys and a few gals.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

It's all about the face. I don't get the whole ass thing. I'm a top-down sort of guy.

Comment

Face +1

Comment

Face, eyes and hair for sure, those are by far the most important. The face has got to be perfect. Stomach and ass second. Boobs third, and this is where I differ from most guys, if they're anything over a large B it's an immediate turn-off for me. I could accept a C or perhaps a bit larger if the rest of her was absolutely perfect.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

First I look to see if shes a metal chick or not... then comes Face/hair and Ass. Thats all that matters. A pretty face to look at, and a nice little ass to grab... what else ya need?
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

It's all equally good, but ass is easier to check out without getting busted.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              First I look to see if shes a metal chick or not... then comes Face/hair and Ass. Thats all that matters. A pretty face to look at, and a nice little ass to grab... what else ya need?
              Metal chicks are gross

Comment

Assets can mask a lot of liabilities. Like knobby knees. I am a big "Knee" fan. I said this a while back. There was a stripper at an inhome bac party. Right there, in the livingroom.:ROTF: She had "Perfect" knees. I fell in love.

Comment

Attitude
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                    Boobs third, and this is where I differ from most guys, if they're anything over a large B it's an immediate turn-off for me. I could accept a C or perhaps a bit larger if the rest of her was absolutely perfect.
                    Anything more than a handful is a waste! And I have small hands too...

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing View Post
                      Attitude
                      Are you talking how they walk? We are not talking talking here.:ROTF: We are talking; "What made ya look?"

Comment

Its how they conduct themselves when they walk into the party, how they handle their drinks, how they take care of their drunk freind, their musical knowlage

Looks are good and I have what I like but they got to pass the 1st test 1st

But I also like easy drunk sluts too so whatever
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Big Tits.

I love gargantuan mamalian protruberances with lushous dark areolas and long nipples. Fruit of the Gods. Nectar of Angels.

Really,really Big Tits for me.
                          Strat God Music
                          http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                            Really,really Big Tits for me.
                            Not Safe For Work image: http://www.beerial.com/four%20huge%20tits.jpg

Proximo from the movie "Gladiator": "And the great whore will suckle us until we are fat and happy and can suckle no more."

Comment

What made me look....

First glance will give me shape, and from that I get whether she's of age (theoretically) and whether she's attractively shaped (to me). I tend to "click" on skinny and a nice ass.

Shape is the first thing, because it isn't "right", there is no further analyzing no matter how pretty she is.

From there, there's lotsa of other criteria.... But, you asked about the first.

Comment

Working...
                              X