I was on Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was on Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels

So, Sunday morning Todd and I get up to go through the list of crap we record every week on the DVR. Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels happens to be one of our shows that record because a friend of ours has a sandwich joint that was going to be on sometime - the place is Perry's Deli in Chicago's Loop. Low and behold it was finally shown on Saturday. So we sit to watch the show and next thing we know - there I am on the screen talking about the sandwiches!

So now that I'm a cable star - you should all be extra nice to me!!!!!

Oh great cable star!
    That's really cool!!

Comment

Thanks. It was pretty cool. Of course my sound bite starts out with me saying "They're huge." Not sure how to take that!

Comment

you should post that video on youtube. my wife loves Rachel Ray.
        Sam

Comment

+1 youtube!
          That is really cool.
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

She is pretty cute to boot.
            I wouldn't mind getting in a food fight with her and then wash her up with a soft cloth and lots of soap.

Ooops!!
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Once we get the video off the DVR, we'll see about posting it. I don't know if I want everyone seeing me on there! Apparently there are a number of other time scheduled for that episode to show.

Comment

You are a Star I lost track and interest of old Rach when she left Public TV. She was cute then. Now, she's just a network whore.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I like her 30 minutes meals show, she has some good stuff there, I always thought she was kinda cute then I saw this calender spread she did a few years ago
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Now, that's a meal. But, methinks that's a pasta job. If not, WAHOO
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Suddenly I feel the urge to eat pie.
                      -Rick

Comment

its real, I saw a documentary on her on the history channel, and they showed these pics, she just laughed about doing it
                        Last edited by FusionFarmer; 05-22-2007, 05:31 PM.
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Too bad she still doesn't look like that anymore. Too many good eats..

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                            Too bad she still doesn't look like that anymore. Too many good eats..
                            Like Spinal Tap said "You need the cushi'n for the pushing"
                            She is quite a treat...
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I was on Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels

> You mean I'm gonna be the first guy to say I'D HIT IT? Tommy D.
                              "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                              X