No announcement yet.

Dilemma...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you definitely have you keep it. You will look back and have memories with that guitar.

My first guitar was a birthday present my parents got me when I turned 13. Until then I borrowed my uncles Harmony acoustic guitar. But they got me an '89 Strat in the paper for $150. It was made in Japan and is red with a maple board. I could never get rid of that thing.

Comment

Yeah I'm glad you keep it.. first guitars aren't ment to be sold.. If you don't play it anymore, just hang it on the wall as decoration
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

You made the right decision. I kept the Ibanez RG570 my parents gave to me for my 18th birthday, it has lot of sentimental value (and a good tone too ;-))
        Light Lies Trailer
        www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
        www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
          Yeah I'm glad you keep it.. first guitars aren't ment to be sold.. If you don't play it anymore, just hang it on the wall as decoration
          That actually sounds like a really good idea ... I might ebonize it first though, you know, with the whole steel wool+vinegar thing. Being lazy, I doubt this will ever happen, though
          DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Working...
          X