20 year old cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 year old cheese

I saw this vid on VH1 Classic today. Killer tune but that video..... Ahhhhh, memories! I bet Geoff and the boys would cringe if you made 'em watch it now.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

it has been a while since I have seen this... great song!! the video on the other hand...

I wonder if they have any vids from Rage for Order
    Last edited by Sukisyn; 05-21-2007, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Amazing how the guitar skills improved so much by Mindcrime.

Definite cheese... But yeah, good tune...

Comment

I used to really like that song...

That puts me right to sleep these days...

In fact, I swear I heard a instrumental version of that at Giant Eagle Supermarkets!

Once you get used to listening to much heavier music..that sounds SO sedate!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

In fact, I swear I heard a instrumental version of that at Giant Eagle Supermarkets!

I would agree with you on all but one point. I still love the song.
          My Toys:
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
          '94 Dinky HX in Black
          '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Well, I still like it too..I used to LOVE it..ALOT!

Now I like it..for sentimental reasons..I broke my wife's cherry to that tune!

oh, and I had hair back then!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

???!!!

It said at the end 'To be continued'...does anyone know what happened next?

Do they discover the invisible barrier that stops them from bending a string to a pitch that stays within the key they're playing in?

Comment

Originally posted by Sukisyn View Post
                it has been a while since I have seen this... great song!! the video on the other hand...

I wonder if they have any vids from Rage for Order
                I am pretty sure they did one for "Gonna get Close to you" and MAY have done one for Walk in the Shadows??

Comment

Gionna get close to you... No THAT song sucks, haha...

Shadows rocks tho...

Comment

Compared with some of the stuff that was out then and soon to come, that is hardly that cheesy.

Matt

Comment

Awesome video for an awesome song. Strongly reminds me of Motley Crue's Looks that Kill though.
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

That's the drugs talking, Bill.
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I'm still surprised Fates Warning was never as big as Queensryche, much better talent and better songwriting.

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
                            That's the drugs talking, Bill.

You got it man..yer right!

Comment

Working...
                            X