Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Newcenstein meets his match

Enjoy.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

#1 - I would NEVER install anything on an acoustic like that (well, maybe a Bigsby since it's got the trapeze-style tail already)

#2 - I wouldn't cop out and use a LOW PROFILE Floyd. I mean, how weak of a player are you when you NEED a low profile trem? What kinda Neanderthal....bah!

:ROTF:
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Bwahahaha... Awesome!

Comment

Newc I'm just glad you didn't do that to my Jazz'R when you had it.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

The only thing I would have installed in the Jazz'R would be my seed, but only if I could figure out a way for it to give live birth
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

that was by far the dumbest thing i have seen some one do to a guitar. he couldn't buy a jig saw at least. i will give him this much, i can't for the life of me figure out how he did that. where did the springs go......?
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Haha, did you see the wall behind that guy ?

Comment

The outdoor wall with all the guitars???...this is crazy!!!
                sigpic

Comment

fucking great.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                    that was by far the dumbest thing i have seen some one do to a guitar. he couldn't buy a jig saw at least. i will give him this much, i can't for the life of me figure out how he did that. where did the springs go......?
                    WIsh I still had the email I got a few years ago from the Kahler guy. He mounted one on an acoustic. The springs (or rather, the ONE spring - came off an old screen door and was about 8 inches long) was bolted to the neck inside the guitar. This guy probably just mounted a block and a spring claw near the sound hole.

And yeah, cutting holes by perforating it with the drill is definitely something I would do - seriously

Comment

and I'm getting that guitar for a refinish later this week
                      he had 2, one with a kahler which was done professionally by a mutual friend
                      and this one which he installed himself, Carlos is a great guitarist but his luthier skills are, let we say somewhat lacking

Comment

Instant firewood. I hope that acoustic was worth a bit. Prat.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

it was a cheap akoustic (richwood) so no harm done
                          (you should check out Carlos' blow torch finishing skill if you want to see something really scarry)
                          Carlos does not care that a guitar looks terrible as long as it sounds and plays nice

Comment

Originally posted by fred dons View Post
                            you should check out Carlos' blow torch finishing skill if you want to see something really scary
                            LOL Is he the one that took the video of setting an Ibanez on fire a couple years ago?
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

that's him

Comment

Working...
                              X