At least one pic everyone should like!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sevser View Post
    We love Van...We were suppose to play The Cobalt on the 5th but, our drummer had to call it quits after this show...Played the Cobalt last time we were down.

Haha... We go up there to check out shows every once in a while and then afterwards we'll go visit the crackheads / zombies down the street.

Comment

haha...When we got out of the van that show, I stepped on a crack pipe and when I walked forward I kicked a syringe We get in the venue and everyone starts coughing and choking...We are all going...WTF?!?! and some dude walks by and says..."Its just mace...relax already!"

Place smelled like pee but it was fun. I even filmed the bathroom...It had no door or partition and the pisser in right behind the opening...So everyone can watch you pee... I turned around and waved to some people after I realized I had an audience.

When we were leaving out that sorta alley that is more like a tunnel...we had to honk and wake this crack head up...then she was scrambling to collect all her shit. It was entertaining...
      Last edited by sevser; 05-23-2007, 04:32 PM.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

LOL, what a story to tell. I bet you won't forget that for a while
        DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
          Place smelled like pee but it was fun.
          :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That sounds so familiar. Our practice space is attached to a pawn shop in the dead center of the crackhead district. If you're ever in Minneapolis and looking for some action, the dumpster in our studio parking lot is (apparently) more affordable than a cheap motel. Good times!
            sigpic

Comment

What is your other guitarist playing? Is it an LTD-1000 Deluxe? How does he like it?

Comment

Working...
              X