Lip piercings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    but screw piercings! Scarification is where it's at now, man.
    Why stop there? Amputation is the ultimate statement that expresses teenage angst and individuality

Disclaimer: This post was not intended to offend anyone who have had digits or limbs amputated for medical reasons. Rather, it was intended to the thread starter as a continuation of Gary's post.
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Bill said that piercings are your worst enemy in fights, he always goes after the motherfucker's rings first and pulls 'em out through the flesh and skin.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Don't be a trend-following fag. Believe it or not, odds are you'll probably live long enough to collect Social Security (well, provided it's still around... but I digress). You'll be much happier then if you leave the piercings and tattoos alone now.
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

To the thread-starter: You´re already an individual. Why bother piercing parts of your body. It´ll leave a scarf for life and it doesn´t make you any more individual or cool or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            Bill said that piercings are your worst enemy in fights, he always goes after the motherfucker's rings first and pulls 'em out through the flesh and skin.

Yep, the first thing I go for!!!

I ripped out my share..fuggums!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Anyone else think the lip piercing thing looks like an STD, whenever I see someone with one it catches the corner of my eye and I think "Man this guy/girl has a nasty Herpie sore." Then I do a double take and see its a piercing on the lip.

I am all for long hair and tatoos (Providing it does not interfere with employment) but the piercing thing just kind of lame to me at least (after I seen them torn out in fights and done it in fights as well.)

Comment

[QUOTE=QuantumRider;928297]Why stop there? Amputation is the ultimate statement that expresses teenage angst and individuality

Comment

I will also add, they are very passe' now.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Dave Mustaine doesn't have piercings or tatts and he's GOD. Just ask him.
                    "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                    X