The coolest person in the world is nonger cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The coolest person in the world is nonger cool

joe Perry's out of the Familey for that crap he just pulled on American Idol
    Last edited by Drsracing; 05-23-2007, 11:45 PM.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Found it
    Last edited by Drsracing; 05-23-2007, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Hey Donnie , sorry I don't watch TV what happened?
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

He totally hacked up You really got me with Sanjuya

Comment

I can see taking the Payday and going home and fucking your wife afterwards But at least show the fucking world you're Joe Fuckin' Perry!!!!! Come out balls to the wall on fucking 11 and just take the stage over

Comment

He's back in the Familey

Comment

in one month Kelly has Rocked it with both Jeff Beck and joe fucking Perry

Comment

how bad Joe was then? it's an easy song to play and the dudes from Kinks weren't fretboard wiz's.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  how bad Joe was then? it's an easy song to play and the dudes from Kinks weren't fretboard wiz's.
                  I've taught drunk chicks to play it better

Comment

holy shit... was he allright? I've heard he's been clean and sober for ages... but how can you screw up that song?
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

You're slagging Joe Perry for hacking the Kinks, but... you're watching some gay-ass instant celebrity show. Think about it.
                      please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I think he was just going for something different.

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
                          You're slagging Joe Perry for hacking the Kinks, but... you're watching some gay-ass instant celebrity show. Think about it.
                          It's a fun show, Plus You get Kelly clarkson with Jeff beck 3 weeks ago and Joe tonight

My whole life, I've never been just totally put off by Joe, when I met him 10 years ago, all I could say was Dude you're Joe Fucking Perry

Tonight he was just not joe on that song, He would've normaly came out and kicked the whole worlds ass like he did 10 min. later with Kelly

Comment

Well you have to admit that it was hard to concentrate on his guitar when you have Sanjaya butchering the song to begin with. Also, Joe's guitar didn't seem to be very high in the mix, it was almost distant sounding. It had that kinda oops we forgot to turn up Joe's Guitar mic, but that's okay because there are so many mics on stage that one is bound to pickup his guitar kinda sound.
                            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Joe Perry was a typical example of cringe TV. Just brutal playing. What about the hack job on the intro to the Sgt. Peppers medley. He played the entire intro in the wrong key!!

This is what happens when a guitar legend doesn't bother to even rehearse for a gig even one time.
                              I bet he just said that he would go out and wing it... they are easy standard riffs.
                              It was brutal and he is not longer a favorite of mine for what he did last night. He made Slash look like a bad ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X