Where did you meet your lady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did you meet your lady?

I was just thinking it'd be cool to see where everyone met there ladies, I met mine at the highschool bus stop, musta been seven or eight years ago.... Currently she isn't speaking to me....

LA Fitness (gym)

she was one of the aerobics instructors

was
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Through a mutual friend...
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

wich one?
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Through a mutual friend at the lake on July 4 weekend.

Comment

Ours is a true nerd love story. We met at the University as undergraduates. I was working on a NASA funded nano-satellite project and she volunteered on the project for the summer. The first time we hung out we went to a salvage yard to look for parts!

Comment

We were playing Bethel College, she went to Bethel, I knew her cousin, her cousin went to the game and brought her with, we met after the game....

Incidentily, my friend Eric delivered one of the most crushing hits on anyone I've ever seen in my life that game. He hit the guy in the helmet and put a large dent in it.. knocked him out cold. I ran into the guy he hit after the game and he was messed up. We lost but it was a good game and I met my wife so ya.

Apparently, my dad was at the game watching and my wife and her friends/cousins were all sitting in front of him talking about me whilst I was in the nets. We had a good laugh about it later.
                Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I met my girlfriend outside McDonalds around 4 AM on Halloween. I was dressed up as a psychotic clown, with some eerie looking makeup and clothes with fake blood splattered all over. I stood outside welcoming people by saying: "Welcome to Mcdonalds, food to die for", sort of with the same voice as Pennywise the clown from the movie "It".

She came out and was amused by my anthics. Later on I met her again and we started talking, got to know each other and the rest is history.

Comment

high school sweat hearts. now its more a financial agreement between invested partners.

Comment

1st grade....... it has been way too long.
                      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

She was a singer my band was backing up for a gig. That was almost 12 years ago.

Comment

at work of course..

Comment

College - we lived accross the hall from each other for a semester.

Comment

Originally posted by pebber View Post
                              at work of course..
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X