Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They didn't study

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5107/They-didnt-study :ROTF:
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

I think we've all pulled a few answers like that on tests

I like this Essay quite a bit. :ROTF:

Comment

Comment

"Here it is!" :ROTF:

Expand.

and don't forget the dangerous Spaniards!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Haven't laughed that hard in ages.

The expand one was just outright hilarious and the El Nino kid should get a career as a writer. Btw, did you see those markboxes on the Graph-answer? He got half a mark for that!

This reminds me of my Ethics professor last semester. One of the questions was "What do you think of the Weberian theory of protestantism affecting modern-day capitalism and its (any?) utilitarian effects on social justice" (or close anyways). Someone simply wrote "nothing" and he got full marks for the question.
          Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 05-27-2007, 08:06 PM.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Well, contrary to the title on that webpage, most of the stuff was braind dead. I thought the elephant was creative however, and the hangman was just funny as hell. The rest of it...eh.

Comment

I definitely drew Trogdor the Burninator as one of my answers on a chemistry final a couple years ago

Comment

funny shit!
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

holy fucking shit, this is pretty much exactly how my class did all the tests in school, the teachers framed many of our works... good times
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Comment

"No, there is an elephant in the way."
                      Scott

Comment

Working...
                      X