• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolies!
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

no pics......
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Here are some shitty pics... nasty outside so only inside shots. The black is also transparent as you can see. Overall, its DEFINETLY worth the money. The frets are kinda small though, so they may get changed out. Defect wise, the only thing I could find is the inside of the horns arent polished... looks like they were wet sanded, but someone forgot to buff it out. The craftsmanship is pretty impressive for a guitar that was probably made in Korea or india... for $125, its a GREAT base for a low budget 7 string neck-thru!

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

it'll be a real kick in the nuts when you can't intonate the damn thing.
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Why wouldnt it intonate? All the measurements are dead on.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
              it'll be a real kick in the nuts when you can't intonate the damn thing.

Ya know, it's fukkin negativity like this that keeps guys like me from hanging around here anymore. Why would you even say anything like that? Because he was willing to take a shot and buy that? Sometimes I don't get you, you ask me for all kind of help because you want to learn how to build a neck through guitar and I take the time to help out and then you shit on someone else like this?

nice.......now I remember why I've been taking a break from these damn forums.......
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey Dave, remember, not all of us come here to be a dick to everyone. Some people just can't grow up.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                  Ya know, it's fukkin negativity like this that keeps guys like me from hanging around here anymore. Why would you even say anything like that? Because he was willing to take a shot and buy that? Sometimes I don't get you, you ask me for all kind of help because you want to learn how to build a neck through guitar and I take the time to help out and then you shit on someone else like this?

nice.......now I remember why I've been taking a break from these damn forums.......

whoa, whoa there i was yanking his chain, i didn't mean anything by it. just a little humor. what i ment to say was nice looking guitar, but it would suck if it was that price for a reason. i've gotten dicked quited a few times, sometimes if it seems to good to be true. then it really is too good to be true.

Budman, i do really appreciate your help, really. most people consider me pessimistic, in truth, i am. robrr my apologies.

Comment

most people consider me pessimistic, in truth, i am.
                    No kidding, anyone can click your screen name and look at your past posts and see that.

whoa, whoa there i was yanking his chain, i didn't mean anything by it. just a little humor.
                    You might want to try using one of these once in awhile, ----->
                    and maybe people wouldn't think you're just being a prick

robrr my apologies.
                    Now at least there's a bit of class shining through. Just lighten up and try not to be so damn glum, son!
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                      No kidding, anyone can click your screen name and look at your past posts and see that.

You might want to try using one of these once in awhile, ----->
                      and maybe people wouldn't think you're just being a prick

Now at least there's a bit of class shining through. Just lighten up and try not to be so damn glum, son!
                      as always dave, you have my full respect.

Comment

Its cool man, no harm no foul... I was just scared that you noticed something I hadnt!

Comment

the only thing that i notice would be the floyd platform; it looks a little chewed, but it's no doubt workable. nice grab, sir! i kinda regret not pulling the trigger on some of that stuff, but i've got way too many guitars that get neglected. keep us posted!

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                            the only thing that i notice would be the floyd platform; it looks a little chewed, but it's no doubt workable. nice grab, sir! i kinda regret not pulling the trigger on some of that stuff, but i've got way too many guitars that get neglected. keep us posted!

sully
                            Yeah I havent busted out the mic to check and see if its really level or not. Guess Ill find out one way or another eh?

Comment

Working...
                            X