Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did calling someone French become an insult?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    Wasn't there a company called Franco-American that made spaghetti or something like that?

For some, I guess it's not all bad...
    That's right!!..But it took a Dago to show how to feed 1500 people in a hurry..that Dago was Chef Boyardee..

He said.."ahhh 1500 people, big deal"...."I make a da sauce ..you make a da pasta...I throw in da meatballs..ahhh fuggums"..

the people loved it..and history was made!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

last time i call zeegler, french, and by the way i called him french canadian. being Canadian is an insult, but eing french canadian is like the worst of the worst.

oh yeah, because they suck and can't win wars. im a yankee..... kinda of but a yankee none the less.
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

France was budy-budy with Sadam. A lot of the weapons used against our soldiers was sold to Sadam by France. Sure, we had some as well, but the ones France used were in blatent violation of UN santions. Frace gave Sadam Nuclear technology well after he had bosted his intentions of wiping Isreal off the face of the planet. Do you remember the Nuclear facilty that Isreal took out ? That was given to Sadam by France.

France was implicated in U.N. Food for oil scandal.

France still has a convited Child Molester/Murderer in it's country and refuses to hand him over to the US.

In June 2000 France was the only one of 107 countries to refuse to sign a U.S. initiative aimed at encouraging democracy around the world.

Q. How do you say "Give me liberty or give me death!" in French?
        A. I give up.

Q. How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
        A. Nobody knows. It's never been tried.

Q. What do you call 100,000 Frenchmen with their hands up?
        A. The French Army.

Q. Why was the Chunnel built under the English Channel?
        A. So the French government could to flee to London.

Q: Did you hear about the new French tanks?
        A: They have 5 gears...4 in reverse, and one forward gear just in case they're attacked from behind!

Q: Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney?
        A: Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.

Q: Why do they have trees in Paris?
        A: So the Germans can march in the shade instead of the sun

Q: Why is good to be French?
        A: You can surrender at the beginning of the war, and US will win it for you.

Q: What is the first thing you are taught when joining the French army?
        A: To say "I surrender" in German

Q: Why was Jesus not born in France?
        A: Because they couldn’t find three wise men or a virgin.

Q: Did you hear about France's new weapons contracts?
        A: They gave one to Ace Hardware to produce 250,000 wood sticks...they are still looking for a company to produce 250,000 little white flags.

Q: Where are the brave French soldiers buried?
        A: There aren't any so they had to bury some of ours on their soil.

I am part French and have nothing against being french, but FUCK FRANCE !!!

Comment

I've always heard people joking about France but I had no idea Americans hated them as much as Iraq and Saddam Hussein..
          Seriously.. this thread has taught me something new about how some people view the French, and why.. Live and learn...
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I wouldn't know we ever bitched about France if I didn't have a computer..to be honest.

I remember the "freedom fries" shit..when that was going around..that was short live and silly. That was all I ever heard.

The internet made the world very small and people like to talk shit about everything and everyone..you didn't have this stuff 10-15 years ago.

Pretty soon the TV will be like watching the radio in the 40's..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

french tend to hate america and riot against everything but it's not that bad, I think it's pretty cool to live in French... if you are in a right place... like in South East coast.... very relaxed... everyone is chilled out.... great parties.... cool chicks and whatnot
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

yeah they do riot..I saw the vids on youtube.

Comment

I saw this Ford Ranger at a Wal-Mart that had some anti-France bumper sticker on it, and happened to be walking by as the owner was getting out of it. I said something like, "Hey, you know your truck's transmission was made in France, right?"

Gave me the dirtiest look...
                  please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

"...Q. How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
                    A. Nobody knows. It's never been tried..."

Actually, if I remember correctly, Paris never fell to the Germans in ww1.

Comment

I'm English, and therefore more qualified than most to hate the French - it's genetically programmed. That being said, I quite like 'em!
                      Can't stand their bloody cars though....

Comment

all because i called zeegler french canadian.......... french people suck balls.
                        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I was just in Paris four weeks ago. Fantastic architecture, food, and wine. Luckily we left for Munich before the post presidential election parties/riots started. We also noticed billions of near east beggars, which could be why the French have a thing against muslims.

Bill - Notre Dame was a big letdown after seeing Sacre Couer. Then again, I don't know if you were serious.
                          Scott

Comment

Ever considered that there´s a fine line between a country and its politics and the people living in that country? Really think the french average Joe is any different from any average Joe anywhere? To all the people here that think they want to judge people from what their government did years ago - you are victims of propaganda, grow up. You´re disciminating against people and cultures you don´t even know.

Wanna talk about France or the French, do like I did and go live there for almost three years. Maybe then you have an opinion not just prejudice.

Comment

yeah, though unfortunately I've met a few French that were actually morons/assholes, I'm sure the general pop is average joe cool.

Man, if we're gonna judge people by their government's actions (which I do of course find the French actions in the middle east pretty bad), we're in a bit of trouble, haha...

Comment

The French ignored the UN?!?!? WTF? How dare they do that!!! I can't believe any nation would ignore the UN. There ought to be some sort of punishment for that.
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X