Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did calling someone French become an insult?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    So your political boneheadedness is showing it's thick ignorance.

If you're going to politicize something, at least have your facts straight, because you'll look like a fucking moron if you don't.
    IRONY ALERT!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A friend of mine had a French-made Lag Rockline Superstrat. That was one of the nicest playing and sounding guitars I've ever encountered.
      It did have American pickups and a Japanese trem though...

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
        I love Gooseberries though...
        Hey, as long as it ain't dangleberries..:ROTF:
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I had a Bic Lighter that was made in France... Didn't work worth shit...

Kidding... It was a good lighter... Just quit sooner than most Bic lighters...

Kidding... It was a good lighter...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Le'Boosheet
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by monk View Post
              Nah, never heard of them. According to Wikipedia they were created, by mistake, by an American named Logan somewhere in California. Do you not mean "Lingonberries" instead?
              Must be Lingonberries. I guess I never heard of either of them until recently and didn't read closely.

I am not a fan of dingleberries either. Maybe Bill Z can give the French a lesson in Taint grooming to prevent dingleberries in France?
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

"If you were Napoleon, and stuck in San Dimas for a day, where would you go?"

"WATERLOO!"
                Scott

Comment

This is it Bill. Fantastic building. That's my wife in the foreground.
                  Scott

Comment

Very nice..I'd love to go there.

I would stick out like a sore thumb there..but that's anywhere I go.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• My uncle lives right near there. Down the hill on the other side near the ring or whatever the road is called. Been years. That picture of Montmatre brings back a flood of memories.
                      Last edited by Tashtego; 06-01-2007, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                        My uncle lives right near there. Down the hill on the other side near the ring or whatever the road is called. Been years. That picture of Montmatre brings back a flood of memories.
                        Boulevard Peripherique? Our hotel was probably near his place then. It was on Rue Letort.
                        Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                          Boulevard Peripherique? It was on Rue Letort.
                          Playing around with some letters there and you could end up with something like Le Retard.. In spanish that would prolly be Los Retardos.. Just kidding bro, it seems like a great place in that pic! It's fun playing with words sometimes.. I never called that Metallica DVD "Cunning Stunts", I've always called it "Stunning Cunts"
                          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

• Heh, yeah I kept thinking we were going to see tons of Tort shops/bakeries on the street, but alas there were none.
                            Scott

Comment

• I was a little confused, it was Boulevard Ney which is just inside the ring. I used to be able to look out the window at the metro going by. I spent a whole summer there once upon a time. I was too young to make the most of it but old enough to roam city on my own. I was only 15 with around $20 a week to live off, which I pretty much smoked and drank. What freedom though. shit, I'm a sentimental sap.

Comment

• This is the worst thread within a year here ... at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X