No announcement yet.

So I just heard....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I hate family issues.Luckily I have never had that kind of problems.

I really feel sorry about your situation. I think you "have" the right to go to the cremenation. That stupid asswipes can not stop you from doing this. You gotta be strong and hard when they try to break you down. Get what's already yours.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Very sorry you have to deal with this shit GOR. Hopefully things will work out and you can grieve properly. Mojo bro...
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Sorry to hear about your father.
        Word of advise... because I've been there. IT will HIT you one day, the important thing is to keep your head above water.
        My prayers are with you.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          That's FUCKED UP

+1

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm trying to just block it out for now and get things in order first. Kind of hard when you have 1000 pages of inheritance law to study...
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

My condolences, and my sympathy for the family issues.
              Vultures in more ways than one.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss and for your father's other family being assholes. You know, you may have not got the closure you wanted even if you had seen him. He probably had no good reason for what he did and didn't want to face you and say that.

I still hope he rests in peace and that you come to peace with the situation. I would pursue your inheritance just to antagonize the assholes who are trying to short you. Money transfers can be monitored and with the EU being a big happy family they may not be as smart as they think.

I am sure your dad regretted on some level treating you this way, but some of us can never face our misdeeds. Pity him, don't hate him, and be grateful that he taught you by example how NOT to be.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Very sorry to hear of your loss. You've obviously got mixed feelings about the whole situation. Hope you can sort through all that, and make you stronger.

Comment

My condolences to you for your loss. As for the issues with his family, I agree with what RacerX said.

Comment

My deepest sympathies, Ward, on all fronts.

Looks like 2007 is shaping up to be an incredibly stupid year all over the place
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                      X