Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Let it be known this father is 100% Greek
    Yeah, she was too... They didn't seem to like hearing about her and all that greek stuff tho... Gee, I sure hope that doesn't happen again...

And all that drama still didn't scare her off... Hehe... She was hooked.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    I wanted to fuck a few buddys..but I never did..because I'm married!
    Ummm... k

Comment

A secret is only a secret if 3 men know it and 2 of them are dead.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

John.."Ummmm...K"

Not you..I meant the buddys with vaginas..

I know I'm gonna get some shit for that one..but it's true if your really honest and think about it.

That's right Lou..what's up man.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          Oh, I get it. You wanted nothing but positive comments and for us to see things "your" way.
          sure, man. High fives all round!

He'll be posting on another forum soon: "I think I fucked up. I told a friend about this chick I nailed and now my mom & everyone at school knows. So then I told these guys on an internet forum......"
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Haha, you went and told. She is a 9. No seconds for you..........

Comment

Next time, don't wash your hands and charge people $5.00 to smell your fingers. Your friends are already advertising for you.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                Next time, don't wash your hands and charge people $5.00 to smell your fingers. Your friends are already advertising for you.
                ..I used to make my best friend at the time smell them for free (headlock until he did)..

Oh, in fact..I started bangin' my old girlfriend while he was in the back seat and it was a 2 door..trapped and begging us.."Please"..ummm can you let me out before ya...please!!!"...but there was no stopping the bullet train's momemtum in my pants..hell no..fuggit!

...So he had to endure 5-10 minutes of fogged up windows , heavy breathing and the sounds of spooging...

He was my best man at my wedding..oh, and my VH trib band guitarist..

But I hooked him up with his first piece of ass..so I made good on that shit...he had his kid with her..

See, you could have me as a friend..now things are not looking so bad..eh?

Dudes always tell..it's a rule..I still do!!!
                Last edited by horns666; 05-30-2007, 01:17 AM. Reason: I fucked up!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I don't get it, why would high school students tell the whole world that someone got laid... it's not kindergarden anymore.

In my highschool... if someone would have told "hey that dude got laid" it would have been the same as "hey that dude bought a bottle of Fanta" .... big deal.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Really E...over here that shit can be headline news in HS..and everyone wants to know and most people tell just to tell others..they love to gossip!!

a girl will tell her friends all the details, just like guys do..and if they were good details, then they smile at you..always try to make 'em good details...like "You know what he did..you won't believe it..he ate my ass!!!"
                    Then they will really smile at you!!

Comment

kinda different world here Billy,

my only rule was... never fuck someone in your class... it was easy in school because all the lookers were in other classes but it was tough in University... specially when 3 chicks are hitting on you at the same time.... rubbing against you and giving you "that" look
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Wow E..In my day you would bang anything that wasn't a real oinker..

any girl was fair game..the "lookers" all had boyfreinds" ..and back then..they were a little more "loyal'..

Not today..now we have the Girls gone Wild syndrome..and all the beautiful people openly act like whores in public..which makes being a slut cool..also being gay..notice all the gay stuff on TV these days..

compare these moral standards of the media 15 years ago..watch any 80's teen movie and watch any teen movie today..big difference...then go 15 year before that...and so on.

Madonna got that ball rolling with her videos ..and that set the benchmark..and we are always pushing the envelope on benchmarks..which is a double edged sword..the world wouldn't progress without that..but with it comes with more and more dick slappin'..slappers and slappettes.

Debauchery and indulgence is so celebrated in a country where the conservative are the majority..But those who run the show in the media are not conservatives at all..so you watch and read their agenda on a daily basis..without even realizing it.

Comment

I like when girls are getting sluttier and sluttier

but I guess US has changed a lot... I think in Europe the girls have been allways more open-minded.... not slutty but without complexes and don't have the whole sex tabu bullshit going on.

In too conservative world most of the people are sexually insecure and those who don't want to be like them seem to be like sluts compared to the others.... and some probably are because they are going to the extreme do be the opposite of the others.

The girls here are still pretty shy but in south they are fucking cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            I like when girls are getting sluttier and sluttier

but I guess US has changed a lot... I think in Europe the girls have been allways more open-minded.... not slutty but without complexes and don't have the whole sex tabu bullshit going on.

In too conservative world most of the people are sexually insecure and those who don't want to be like them seem to be like sluts compared to the others.... and some probably are because they are going to the extreme do be the opposite of the others.

The girls here are still pretty shy but in south they are fucking cool.
                            Exactly E..that was the school I came from..it was hard to find a free spirit back then..not theses days. These days it's hard to find a loyal girl..that's if you want one or even think you have one.

Hey, I been married for 2 decades and my belief system is FAR from conservative..but I grew up that way..so it's is still in my programming..somewhat.

I'm a demon with the morals of a saint..perhaps an evil saint?

My desires are truly sick..I just don't act on them..

that's where phantasy comes to play..I gotta dream!

Comment

kinda funny tho... because in US there were shit loads of wild groupies durning the 70's and 80's

I guess you had to be famous to find all the ones with free spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                                kinda funny tho... because in US there were shit loads of wild groupies durning the 70's and 80's

I guess you had to be famous to find all the ones with free spirit
                                That's true..like club 54 and shit..yep, it was a free for all up to about '84 when Aids was on the cover of Time..

I wasn't famous yet..

Comment

Working...
                                X