crappy day at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crappy day at work

3.30 pm right now....been working since 5.30 am, non stop aside from 3 coffee and one visit to the restroom

it would only be half as bad if every call i make earned me some money, but right now every call just means more shit that went wrong is being thrown at me. work sucks.

There there

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wie geht's heute, mein Freund?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just have to say, Erdinger Weissbier is awesome. I had a lot of it when I was in Bavaria a few weeks ago (Wurzburg, Rothenburg odT, Munich, Fussen)
        Scott

Comment

i lost a 1.5 million dollar deal this morning on a an order i receieved a purchase order for last friday, that's what I awoke to this morning. I really don't care, i'm in the greatest dare to be great situation of all time anyway, it's amere pittance. Actually it's not, and I'm fuming but I have other oars in the water. Fukkin' pussy sent me a hardcopy p.o., now he doesn't want the 30,000 1 gig modules. I'm gonna dump 'em to his competition and awfully low tobust his hump today.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
          X