I'm Finally Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Finally Done

Well all after 19 years in the club/strip club buisness I quit my job this morning after I finished my shift. Things at work have gotten to political, & 2 of my 3 managers are always power tripping & pushing people out of their so called click.
    I'm a hard worker at what ever I've done I take prode in weither I'm the guy slinging drinks taken out the trash or walking a guy outside thats a problem.
    These guys use the place as a personal play ground, disrespect pretty much everyone. I just finally decided I had enough. I've given that industry several broken bones lots of Blood most of it not my own, & alot of long strange hours. I met all kinds of people made lots of good friends & lots of weak minded enemies :ROTF: to drunk to stand , but smart enough to walk away or just sit down & have a drink instead of picking up their teeth. I've seen every beautiful woman you can think of.
    Tomorrow I start my new job & learn something I've never done before, I'm gonna aprentice for a Marbel & granet Mason it's kinda big down here & pays well. Wish me luck, but I'm sure as hell gonna miss all those woman
    According To The Prophecy

That's awesome Chuk. I wish you the best of luck in your new career, my friend.

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Can I have your job at the strip club?
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

an apprenticeship that pays well? Nice one! Cool that you're going into masonry too. My sisters ex was a stonemason
        Hail yesterday

Comment

19 years of that is enough for any man, if you ask me. This just seems like a new great part of the rest of your life. Congratulations.

Comment

Donnie I would say go for it but those 2 are a couple of Tools,& I couldn't do that to a friend Bro!
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Good luck in your new endeavors! After being in the USAF for 21 years, I know I'm a lil' worried about starting a new career. Maybe that's why I haven't retired yet. Based on your typing, looks like you cleaned out the bar before you left. Good on ya!!
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Nah, too many blows to the heads

Good luck, Chuk
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That's great news Chuk.
                  -Rick

Comment

Congrats Chuk! Good luck with the new job.

Comment

Congrats, Chuk! Who knows, maybe you'll get to do masonry for lots of nekkid women.
                      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Congrats Chuk, great news! My prayers are with you bro. I'm sure you'll be succesful
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64
                        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                        X