Time to crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to crash

I have to get up in two hours for work, I guess. Fukkin' shot to pieces, have a good morning, somebody call me at 8:30 in case i throw the alarm clock out into the drive way like last week, the snooze button just doesn't do it for me, shattering electronics does.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

no wake up call, no work then-lol

Comment

I used to do that in the good old days. I was in a Weds nite dart league and we would close the joint at 2AM. I had to be at work by 6AM. I had to be there by law. I couldn't call in sick. They would always say: "You threw darts last night. Didn't you"
      Last edited by fett; 05-31-2007, 12:52 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

order some hookers to come and scream at your door
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Just dont pay em, they will scream plenty.
          Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

paying is out of the question. no need to anyway.

Comment

Tommy it's 6:30 PM on Friday, are you wasted yet?
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I hit 9 months sober on Monday of this week. I'm still amazed.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Jack rules
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

jack, that's hot shit dude, congrats. It's 12:45 a.m. saturday nigt, -sunday morning, popped in to grab something and figured i'd see who's on the"bored". and yes
                    skorbster I'm definitely seeing funny, and i'm on the way back out to catch the last call, whch is always by 1-1:15 here. My only gripe about California, that and the silly and dangerous pedestrians first rule. The no smoking anywhere but under a blanket in your closet has me up in arms as well, so there's really only 3 things I have to fix when my tenure in office begins. I'm pals with the bar owners though, so last call does not apply. The good fun starts after the bars close, we all draw straws to see who's house gets destoyed when the after party sledgehammer congregation starts up. Summertime down here is the stuff, i live for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X