Anybody been to Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody been to Australia?

The wife and I are planning to go to the east side of Australia in August. Anybody got any travel and sightseeing tips? We're both pretty active...like caves a lot, hate sitting on our butts. We'll be there about two weeks. Not much desire to see Ayers Rock. She wants to see as many critters as possible, and I'd like to eat as many critters as possible.

Nope...but I'm learning about it right now . We have a test in geography about Australia tomorrow hehe.

I'd definitely want to go to Australia once....see the Great Ocean Road, etc. .

Comment

Originally posted by atilla View Post
      and I'd like to eat as many critters as possible.
      sounds a bit like Ted Nugent
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Never been and, unless air fares go way down or they invent transporters, I never will. It's like $1700 roundtrip to fly there from here.
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
          sounds a bit like Ted Nugent

:ROTF: Who doesnt want to be a little like the 'Nuge? I would like to go and see the Great Barrier Reef one day. As for the critters get a gun, and when she sees the critters shoot them then eat said critter Everyone wins!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
            :ROTF: Who doesnt want to be a little like the 'Nuge? I would like to go and see the Great Barrier Reef one day. As for the critters get a gun, and when she sees the critters shoot them then eat said critter Everyone wins!
            Perfect! Ensures maximum freshness! I'll get extra points for using a bow, I'm guessing...

Here's a good tip if you're into the barrier reef sort of thing: Go to Belize. World's second-largest barrier reef. It's cheap travel, close to the US and absolutely silly with every sort of sea life.

Comment

1st thing. when you get to hotel take a hot shower then go work out - a really hard work out.

works for me to kill the jet lag. Works everytime. My body adjust immediately.

Comment

Working...
              X