Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
      Angus
      That Hack in the Box ad is funny.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Here... use a real Viking name.
        Berserker (Bear/Bare Shirt)

The word berserker comes from two Norse words bjorn meaning bear or bare (naked) and serkr meaning shirt, a reference to the fact that a berserker warrior went into battle dressed in bear skins or without any armor at all.
        Berserkers thought that by wearing the fur of the bear, they would become possessed by the animal's spirit and would gain its strength- a way of shape-shift into the animal's form. Shape-shifting was important as their pagan gods also had this ability.
        The meaning of the word berserker is derived from another characteristic of this warrior- berserkergang- a word meaning crazed behaviour.
        Before a battle, berserkers spent hours working themselves into a frenzy by painting their faces, howling like animals, banging helmets, consuming large quantities of alcohol or eating hallucinogenic mushrooms.
        This crazed state, they believed, made them immune to pain and helped them shrug off the non-lethal blows by enemy weapons.
        Today, the word berserk means to act crazy.
        GAME OVER!!!!! You, sir, win this handsdown. Give a little time and I will find a buckle for the belt. I hope it fits. PM me with your address. Or, I could name it "Ron"
        Last edited by fett; 06-05-2007, 08:17 PM.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Nice!
          PM on the way.
          -Rick

Comment

Working...
          X