I just found the best beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found the best beer

I have ever tasted. And that's 40 years of beers. The bad thing is it was in the discount bin, as in we don't carry this shit anymore. The good thing is I bought all 9 of them at 50 cents a pop. It's called: "White Ale" and it's made in Japan. It is orgasmic good. If you guys see it, buy it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Buying old meat and now buying old skunky beer?!

:ROTF:
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

No, Joe. This shit is good. The bottles have opened tops that you can but your lips around. They are meaty. Great glass.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Was it this?

http://www.kodawari.cc/engpage/kodaw.../white_ale.htm
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

You haven't lived until you've drunk Blue Chimay, Westmalle Triple or Westvleteren.
          Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 06-01-2007, 09:00 PM.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I thought you were gonna say "free"...
            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

That shit is good for cheap nasty beer... Nothing better than cheap. I don't remember it tasting good until around 1 AM though. Sorry bro.

Comment

I like Blue Moon :-)

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                  You haven't lived until you've drunk Blue Chimay, Westmalle Triple or Westvleteren.
                  hear hear

Comment

Dogfish Head Brewery is putting out some awesome stuff, even in bottles. Their Immort Ale, 120-Minute IPA and Raison d'Extra are all incredible. North Coast Brewery's Old Stock Ale is no slouch, either. None of these are less than 10% ABV, by the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X