Mustang GT question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
    That's messed up they do that with ECU on WOT. Gotta love the fly by wire setups...

I'll have to figure they probably pull back timing on shifts with the automatic cars as a well. Seems that has been going on a while.
    Yea, I'd love to have an S197 but I don't trust drive by wire at all. I've been a mechanic for years and I've had 2 different DBW cars almost get me killed. But hell, at least they got out of the stone age and finally put a hydraulic clutch in the car.
    My Toys:
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
    '94 Dinky HX in Black
    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
      Shit, I thought we were talking 5.0s. Duh!
      So did I...I wonder why?

" I was reading a Mustang 5.0 and Super Fords ...."

sigpic

Comment

Anyway.. your stang looks nice.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S-man View Post
          So did I...I wonder why?

" I was reading a Mustang 5.0 and Super Fords ...."

I dunno, he said S197 and charge motion plates. Definitely not related to 5.0

Comment

Hey, Stuka - very cool mods. I like the shaker hood and the 281 emblem.
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Nice Ride Scott! I am looking at getting a New GT myself. I bet that thing picks up a half a second better than the ol' Toyota now huh... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
                Nice Ride Scott! I am looking at getting a New GT myself. I bet that thing picks up a half a second better than the ol' Toyota now huh... lol.
                True, so true. But I still like that truck and have no plans of getting rid of it.

What color GT you lookin' for? Auto or stick?
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Silver... Maybe white.. I might get it in an Auto. My heart is really set on a stick but I am tired of driving in traffic with the Truck/stick now so... Hey we gotta hang out soon. I am working in NYC so maybe one friday night I will stay late and we will go for a beer or 17. I am in SoHo.

Comment

Any time. Just let me know. I usually go to the Red Rock on Thursdays, but I will come on Friday if you want.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Cool. I will call you on the weekend and we will set something up.

Comment

Working...
                      X