38.24%
    Democratic Party
    35.29%
    Independent
    20.59%
    Other
    5.88%
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I am a firm believer in the two party system, one in the day and one at night. Thin ice here fetty
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I said, be careful. Don't defend your choice or bash anyone. It's a very simple poll if you guys behave.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I voted independant but I dont even vote in reality. To me voting is like choosing either your left nut cut off or your right one. Either way you lose a nut so I dont bother with it anymore. Politicians are all scum and in bed with corporations and have lost touch with the people the represent.

Comment

Us non US peeps can't play. And anyway don't vote it only encourages the bastards!
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

We can still play...there are parallels to UK politics...Republican = Conservative...Democrat = Labour

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
              We can still play...there are parallels to UK politics...Republican = Conservative...Democrat = Labour
              The colours are all wrong.

All I know is that if anyone wants to be a politician it should disqualify them from the job.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
              X