It's 37 fucking degrees outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 37 fucking degrees outside

Why am I so hot?:ROTF: That is a trailer trash metal eagle.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

It better not be 37 degrees, I told my bud you said it was beautiful out in Seattle right now and he's there on your word! haha..

He's just getting into the area he said a few minutes ago and is looking for hotels this eve.

Hide the bear, I told him about it.

Comment

Gotcha. That's Celsius. It's like 88F. No one is getting my bear. I'll shoot the bastard that tries.
      Last edited by fett; 06-03-2007, 05:14 PM.

Comment

or 98.6 something in that area

Comment

All I know is that it is "Hot" "Humid" and not worth the effort to get up. Unless, it's for another beer.

Comment

I'm glad I live in the UK now
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

We die in this weather. Not like Europe, however. I visited my stepson a few years ago and the temp got into the 90"s. You couldn't move. Remind me not to move to the Southeast. Because 5 days of this weather is about 4 too many.

Comment

Put me in your will so any of your guitars that don't melt get sent to me!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

All of my guitars are old enough to have gone through years of temps. That's why I buy them. If they haven't popped, warped or otherwise melted they are good to go.

Comment

Comment

awww!!!
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Its fucking miserable down here in South Louisiana. It will melt your face.

Two seasons, Hot and Wet, and Cold and Wet. Nothing inbetween.

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

It's finally cooled off a bit here in PA - only going up to 78 today.

What's the point of the cute kitten? Is it hot and/or humid?
                          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                            What's the point of the cute kitten? Is it hot and/or humid?
                            I think he was referring to me.":ROTF: A hot, wet and humid pussy.

Comment

Yeah, my buddy was there over the weekend while the weather was nice, was gonna stay but it started looking pretty cloudy and rainy, so he bolted and is headed to Yellowstone after some fossil digs he has to go to.

Didn't get the bear either.

Hmmph...

Comment

Working...
                              X