No announcement yet.

It's 37 fucking degrees outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's raining like hell today.:ROTF: :ROTF: Go figure.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yeah, talked to him last night as he was leaving and he said it was looking crappy and was getting out. Called later and I think he was hitting some desert again, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
        Its fucking miserable down here in South Louisiana. It will melt your face.

Two seasons, Hot and Wet, and Cold and Wet. Nothing inbetween.

Mike

It's worse in Florida. We have two choices, Hot&Wet with alot of hurricanes or Hot&Wet with no hurricanes. Putting hurricane shutters on 4 times a year blows.

Comment

sucks to be you guys i guess, nice and juicy over here.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

It's miserable here. We had like 2 weeks of really good weather about a month or so ago. since then it's pretty much been cloudy and wet. with the odd day of really good weather. I'm going away for the weekend with my girlfriend and it turns out where were going, is forecast for really rainy weather. Damn UK
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

My buddy is on his way back to Ohio and is in Yellowstone National camping tonight, says it's like in the 30s- 40s at night and radar showed snow! haha...

In June? Niiice...

Comment

That's how a Pacific storm works. It tends to head east,:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Poor guy.

Comment

Yeah, he's cruising right along with it... We were laughing about that yesterday. I was like, bed down and wait it out! Should have done that in Seattle IMO.

Comment

It's still raining here.

Comment

We had rain yesterday and 50 degress, sposed to have rain tomorrow, but it's gonna hit 90s today. Ugh...

Comment

Working...
                      X