No announcement yet.

Serious help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on what you posted I'd probably have a nice discussion and tell her she has to go to work somewhere where there is income. Baseds on the business as you describe its makes no money so why do it? If she can't get a SB loan (dobnt anyone would) for the business then what bother wasting time. It looks more like an investment property than a place business. Close shop and look to lease it out someone who may or may not have business sense.

I know how you feel, I'v e been the primary breadwinner (by choice) after my first son was born (he's 13 today) I pay all the bills and pay for everything (also by choice) but people who are not in the same situation do not understand the incredible amount of pressure that is on floks who are the only source of income for the family....if I fuck up...4 people are fucked...not just me
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
      Before you cut up the credit cards you should get a guitar.
      I like the way you think Tim.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
        If the love is there, this can be overcome...
        sorry dude, but I think that is flat out crazy or you haven't had much relationship experience. "love" is what leads to most of these fucked up unresolved getting-worse situations. please.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Love doesnt keep people in situations like this. A lack of testicular fortitude is what will keep you screwed. If there is no love why bother, just leave.

Comment

Working...
          X