Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should watch this!

No comments

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I know it's not in English I don't understand what they are talking about either but no need for that!
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

I'd like to see how Simon would react to that one.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Well, I don't think you can ever surpass that one banshee screamer guy who was on the US one. :ROTF:

Comment

cookie monster, grr grr grr......
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

seriously.. there's one candidate like this in EVERY version of this programm.. Norway, US, Germany, Netherlands... could it be that even that is staged?!
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I would growl much better
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
              I'd like to see how Simon would react to that one.
              Looked like the guy was pissed out of his skull. Sounded like he was burping too. Oh ja mein freund, yoooo veeelll go VERRREEEE far in deece show!
              Last edited by wilkinsi; 06-07-2007, 04:43 PM.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                seriously.. there's one candidate like this in EVERY version of this programm.. Norway, US, Germany, Netherlands... could it be that even that is staged?!
                Not in the UK. Pop idol is nothing but wussy pop shit. Everyone's trying to look and sound like Gayzone (Boyzone translated correctly) or some chavette from Big Brother.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                X