So, I saw Ghostrider finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I saw Ghostrider finally.

I've had it for a couple of weeks, but I wanted to watch it with my wife and son. I gave up and watched it last night with just my son. He loved it. I thought it was ok, but really quite juvenile. Nick Cage gets shittier and shittier. That guy can't act his way out of a paper bag. Eva Mendez is ugly as hell too. At least Sam Sheppard and Peter Fonda were in it. The Ghost rider himself was pretty fucking cool though.

GUILTY!!!!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

I haven't seen it yet buy yeah bad casting.

Comment

I was gonna say, boy that was in & out of the theaters fast. I was gonna go see it at the $1 theater....but naaaaah
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The only Nicholas Cage movie I can stomach is Raising Arizona - he was great in that.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Nick Cage is one of the actors who can only play themselves. See also Keanu Reeves, Kevin Costner
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            Nick Cage is one of the actors who can only play themselves. See also Keanu Reeves, Kevin Costner
            And that guy that plays the elf in LOTR and the pirate in Pirates of the Carib!
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              Eva Mendez is ugly as hell too.
              I never saw the movie, only the trailers, but I concur. I don't understand all the hype about her. Ugh. I saw her in some Denzel Washington flick a year or two ago, and . . . I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Face.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                And that guy that plays the elf in LOTR and the pirate in Pirates of the Carib!
                Ahh yes, Orlando Bloom. How could I forget him??
                Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                  Don't forget Ben Affleck

Kevin Costner, holy fuck he's useless. A cardboard cutout could play his parts.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'm surprised anyone hasn't mentioned these guys yet
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Sorry, that should be haven't.. oh well!
                      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Eva Mendez is ugly as hell too?????

if that is the case, Hell ain't a bad place to be.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                          I'm surprised anyone hasn't mentioned these guys yet
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juP1RNE8Vqc

I love Mad TV
                          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                            I never saw the movie, only the trailers, but I concur. I don't understand all the hype about her. Ugh. I saw her in some Denzel Washington flick a year or two ago, and . . . I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Face.
                            Yeah she's awful, I'd definitely kick her out of bed:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Well, I haven't bothered to search for pics of her, but based on her movie appearances, she isn't doing anything for me. But she's just one more name on a long list of actresses that are supposedly hot, that I find somehow lacking. Then again, I am generally not very interested in movies or TV shows.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X