Paris is out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris is out.

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: God, I love America. What a joke.
    Last edited by fett; 06-07-2007, 02:08 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I am with you. If a rapist didnt feel well I quess we would send them home too. I hope she fucks the home arrest up, as dumb as she is she probably will. Then they will hopefully have no choice but to punish her like everyone else.

Comment

She will just keep screwing up. She is a "Star" I think the Hiltons should turn one of their hotels into a prison for celebs. Paris could get the penthouse.:ROTF: :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Total bullshit...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          Total bullshit...
          + 1,000,000,000,000,000

If that were you or I, they would send us to the jail medical ward for treatment.
          -Rick

Comment

http://www.lightblueextra.com/forums...ad.php?t=22956 Everyone is pissed!

Related stupidity: http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/06/paris-...-to-spread-em/

Comment

What a crock of shit.

Sources close to the Hilton family told "Entertainment Tonight" that the medical reason was a rash she developed on her body.
              According to People magazine, Hilton was having trouble behind bars.
              "She cries all day," a source told the publication. "She looks unwashed, she has no makeup and her hair is tangled. She cried audibly through the first two nights."
              Oh boo hoo you spoiled brat.
              Last edited by OnlineStageGear; 06-07-2007, 02:48 PM.

Comment

*I'll* punish her...heh heh heh
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

One law for the poor and one for the rich.
                  And there was me hoping that she's get buttfucked by a huge lezzer with a massive double ended strapon whilst she was inside.
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

you and me brother
                    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

A complete and utter joke; our judicial system is is a joke.

Comment

I think the rash was a preexisting condition. Poor Paris is living proof that although the symptoms can be treated, there is no cure for herpes.

Or hose-beast rash.
                        sigpic

Comment

If I get arrested and sentenced to 45 days in jail, can I spend it in my multi-million dollar mansion instead?
                          Scott

Comment

she probably sucked a few a wiz-o-wangs to get out early , bitch.

Comment

Working...
                            X