No announcement yet.

Paris is out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She still won't serve an entire sentence. I'd bet a guitar on it.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
      Then I missed it too. What was your point?
      His "point" is that people driving without a license are not "real" criminals. Unless they run over a baby, probably.
      Either way, good call by the judge to have her sit out the whole sentence. Reality check incoming for the spoiled brat.

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
        that's besides the point. My post was to make you aware of the consequences of a DUI.
        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
          that's besides the point. My post was to make you aware of the consequences of a DUI.
          I work for a police department. I'm well aware, thanks

Comment

That's part of the problem with the way things have gotten, people aren't always held accountable for their actions anymore. There is an excuse for everything. When you take that and divide punishment up by social class you degrade the system ..it becomes a joke. Once it becomes a joke then the law becomes unenforcable.....
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

So when does the lezzer fuck her with a dual strap-on? Is it on Youtube yet? :ROTF:
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Baum83 View Post
                His "point" is that people driving without a license are not "real" criminals.
                When are you idiots going to get it through your heads.
                She did not get sentenced to 45 days for driving on a suspended license or for her damn DUI.
                She went to jail because she violated the terms of her probation for the previously mentioned offense.
                She was originally given a sentence that was fair for the crime she committed. First offense DUI, so she got probation, suspended license and take an alcohol awareness class. Not harsh at all. A little light in my book, but whatever.
                She is in jail NOW because she failed to take the class and was busted not once, but twice for driving without a license, which is a probation violation.
                Her current punishment is for violating the terms of her probation, NOT for driving without a license.

Most judges would make you serve the remainder of your probation behind bars... in her case that would have been 36 months.

45 days... she got off easy.
                -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post

Most judges would make you serve the remainder of your probation behind bars... in her case that would have been 36 months.
                  Actually, that never happens. Many people opt to take a short jail sentence in lieu of an extended probation.

Comment

Actually, that never happens. Many people opt to take a short jail sentence in lieu of an extended probation.
                    You still don't get it? She violated the terms of her probation.

She got probation instead of a prison sentence and then violated her probation (numerous times). She would have gotten her full time as set by the probation, but she got off with only 45.
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

This is funny.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                        LMAO! :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

The shot of Nicholson is just superb. "Oho, what the fuck, better drink this so they don't see me laughing"
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                        X